Forum Remaja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Remaja

the place where we can share our relief

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Premium Account of Rapidshare and Megaupload in simple ways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nahwannur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Premium Account of Rapidshare and Megaupload in simple ways Empty
PostSubject: Premium Account of Rapidshare and Megaupload in simple ways   Premium Account of Rapidshare and Megaupload in simple ways I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Everyone wants a free Rapidshare Premium Account! Not everyone can afford the ten bucks it costs apa month. If you're one of them, read on.Today I am going to tell a Full Proof way of Getting a Free RapidShare or MegaUpload Premium Accounts.Using this Method you can actually get you Real Money using which you can buy anything:Follow these steps:

1. Create a Paypal Premium Account( Don't Worry its free) . When asked forcredit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it.

2. Then Go to the following link:
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=nahwannur

3. Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars apa survey and 1.25$ apa referral that's a lot you will get a premium account of 1 year in NO TIME.

4. Another thing you can also use Paypal money to buy stuff on Ebay and other shopping sites.

5. That's so simple and I swear
Back to top Go down

Premium Account of Rapidshare and Megaupload in simple ways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Remaja :: Betul Ke?-
Jump to: